Cultivate valuable professional experience with Temenos Vermont
Web Design & Organizational Development Intern (Currently occupied)
The actualization of all dreams take many hands and helpers as they mature. As we grow, we welcome you to join us in our journey of exploring while creating a meaningful community initiative and interdisciplinary platform.
This internship experience entails tending to the design + maintenance of the Temenos VT website through the platform Squarespace, including updating course offerings and natural shifts with program infrastructure; you will also be involved in supporting the organizational development and systems operations of the business.
You will work closely with the founder, Jenn, to foster + flourish the mission of Temenos Vermont, through its many phases of inception and growth.
This internship requires basic working knowledge of squarespace design + the navigation of social media outlets.
This internship could be a good fit for you if:
- you enjoy multi-tasking, organizing, taking notes, creating patterns out of flux and fluidity, offering feedback;
- are flexible, communicative, timely, independent and enjoy working both alone and in team environments;
- have a passion for self-learning and creative expression;
- have strong communication and writing skills;
- have experience in marketing and/or experience in program development;
- have a sincere interest in self-care, the healing arts, and Jungian and Buddhist thought.
40 hours, unpaid.
More Internships to come! Too inspired to wait? Come to us with your desire and we will discuss options!